Certain financial principles are essential for anyone who has financial goals and dreams. World Financial Group (WFG) exists to assist individuals and families to become financially independent. Every client will use the financial tools to learn practical money-management skills that will be instrumental in meeting future goals. Clients establish professional relationships that are intended to help the client with financial decisions that improve the health of the family finances.
• Financial assessment – The starting point for any investment plan is to assess the current use of money and cash flow in the household. Initial steps must be taken to restrain expenses and reduce debt in an effort to find the funds that will be used for investing in the future.
• Protect assets – Every financial plan is supported by insurance policies that will prevent certain life events from derailing the family’s dreams. Risk or loss must be mitigated to keep the financial plan on track over a period of decades. Associates work closely with each client to develop an insurance plan that will be effective and affordable.
• Manage debt – Most households are paying out money every month for debts that were incurred long ago. When the debts are paid off early, the funds can be applied to the savings plans. Carefully planned debt repayment strategies will move a family toward the goal of debt-free living.
• Emergency fund – Many families incur debt because of unanticipated expenses that derail the monthly budget. This situation can be prevented by saving an amount that is equivalent to three months of income. When emergencies arise, the funds are available for household repairs or medical bills.
• Set and reach goals – Dreams float through a client’s head, and the associate can incorporate the cream into the financial plan, which might just mean it will come true. Every step toward saving money will move the family toward a more stable financial future. Associates are focused on their personal dreams and use the same strategies that clients are encouraged to follow.
From the very first appointment with an associate, the client will begin to learn basic money-management strategies. Clients will embrace every aspect of their financial education when they begin to see results and realize all of the final decisions are theirs to make. Financial habits might need to be addressed to create discipline that will redirect funds to reach financial goals. All of the conversations held with associates are held in the strictest confidence.
Legal & Disclosure Information | Site Map
World Financial Group (WFG) Online | World Financial Group (WFG) Business Opportunity | World Financial Group (WFG) Business Opportunity Canada | World Financial Group (WFG) Newsroom | World Financial Group (WFG) Women | WFG Chairmans Council | World Financial Group (WFG) Sports Sponsorships | World Financial Group (WFG) Review